Daily Bible Reading Plans
- New Testament in a Year - Each day, read one chapter or a section of 20 to 40 verses for long chapters (40 verses or more).
- Proverbs in a Month - 31 chapters of Proverbs per month according to the day of the month.
- 30 Key Chapters in a Month
- 365 Key Chapters in a Year
- 31 Key Psalms Per Month
- Bible in a Year (OT + NT Daily) - Each morning, read one chapter (or a section of 20 to 40 verses for long chapters) of the New Testament. Each evening, read two or three chapters (60 to 90 verses total) of the Old Testament.
- Bible in a Year (Cover to Cover) - Read three to four chapters each day.
- Gospels/Acts + Epistles - Each day, read one chapter of the Gospels/Acts and one chapter of the Epistles.
- Psalms + Proverbs in a Month - Each day, read five Psalms (intervals of 30) and one chapter of Proverbs. For example, on the first day of the month, read Psalms 1, 31, 61, 91 and 121, and Proverbs 1. On the twentieth day of the month, read Psalms 20, 50, 80, 110 and 140, and Proverbs 20.
- Psalm 119 in 22 Days - Read an eight-verse stanza each day.